(1) Social Security Rulings, Old and New (2004) NOSSCR (National Association of Social Security Claimants' Representatives 10th Circuit Regional Conference in Denver, Colorado.
(2) Cross Examination of Medical and Vocational Experts (2003) Legal Services.
(3) Panel Discussion on Social Security Law (2003) Utah State Bar.
(4) Handling a Social Security Disability Case in Utah (1999) National Business Institute Seminar (this was a day long presentation by myself and attorney Mike Bulson).
(5) Training in Social Security Law (1991) Radisson Hotel, Salt Lake City.
(6) Emerging Trends in Health Law (1990) Utah Issues Conference.
(7) Conference and Training in Unemployment Law (1988) Utah College of Law.
(8) Law's Empire (1988) Winner of the University of Utah Philosophy Essay Contest.
(9) The Critical Legal Studies Movement (1987) Philosophy and Law Newsletter of the American Philosophy Association. This was also the first chapter in my dissertation.
(10) Winner of the American Jurisprudence award as the outstanding student in Philosophy of Law for 1987.
(11) Kant and Transcendental Arguments (1987) Winner of the University of Utah Philosphy Essay Contest.